Car buyers have trusted Penn Warranty to protect them from expensive repair cost for more than 30 years.
To find out how to purchase a Penn Warranty protection plan, please click here.
For existing Penn Warranty customers, please click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) regarding your contract.
Find the right plan for you…
You should consider the following to determine what coverage plan is right for you:
- How many miles you will drive a month
- How long you plan on owning your vehicle
- How much it will cost you in repairs throughout the life of your vehicle
- Not all plans are available in all states
Contact us or your dealerships for more details
Extend or renew your contract…
To speak with a representative about extending or renewing your contract, please contact Penn Warranty Corporation via our contact form, or +1 (800) 356-9441
Our hours are 9am through 5pm EST, Monday through Friday.
Find a Repair Facility
You may have your vehicle repaired at the nearest qualified repair center.
Please be sure that the repair center calls us at +1 (800) 356-9441 during normal business hours, 9pm – 5pm EST, Monday through Friday to open a claim prior to repairing your vehicle.
How to Open a Claim…
To open a claim, please follow the following simple steps:
- Take your vehicle to any qualified repair center of your choosing. The repair center will call our Customer Service Department at +1 (800) 356-9441 to open a claim before any repairs are made.
- Your claim will be assigned to one of our adjusters, who will contact the repair facility to verify the failure to your vehicle, and request a repair estimate.
- An authorization number will be issued for the repairs that are covered by your service contract. Please note that an Authorization Number must be received prior to starting the repair of covered components.
- The repair center will review with you the options you have in repairing your vehicle, including your deductible or any other expenses.
- After the vehicle has been repaired, the invoice should be submitted for payment. You or the repair center may submit your invoice via fax: +1 (570) 270-3365, email: or postal service.
Note: In some cases, your claims adjuster may contact you to review your claim. Your vehicle must be at a repair center for a claim to be opened.